COVID-19 Resource Center
The great disruption caused by the consequences of the coronavirus raises a variety of problems and risks.
Even though these times are uncertain, the right legal advice can avoid or mitigate some of those risks.
It is our ambition to reduce the consequences of the coronavirus crisis to the minimum, together with our clients.
- Measures adopted by the Constitutional President of the Dominican Republic
- Measures of the High-Level Commission for the Prevention and Control of the Coronavirus
- Measures of the Commission on Economic Affairs
- Measures of the Ministry of Public Health
- Measures of the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
- Measures of the General Directorate of Internal Taxes (DGII)
- Measures of the Ministry of Public Administration
- Measures of the Council of the Judicial Power
- Measures of the Ministry of Labor
- Measures of the National Council of free export zones (CNZFE)
- Measures of the Directorate General of Customs (DGA)
- Measures of the dominican port authority
- Measures of the Dominican Institute of Telecommunications (Indotel)
- Contact information and link of interest
Global Legal Resources
Lex Mundi’s report entitled COVID-19 Government Support Measures.
This report covers responses from 104 jurisdictions, and is dated as of Friday, March 27.